We are hiring for the following position at Ismart Learning:
The Inside Sales Executive
is tasked with driving sales for the organization through a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Inside Sales Executive
- Generating high-quality sales leads for the business.
- Working to KPI’s as set by the Inside Sales Manager.
- Setting appointments for sales consultants to meet with potential customers.
- Cold calling senior executives and C Level staff along with B2C market.
- Working closely with the rest of the Inside Sales team.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- General sales administration as required.
Background of the Inside Sales Executive
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s (Fresher are welcome).
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- A driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business.
Should you be recruiting for an Inside Sales Executive then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales recruitment team
email@example.com (Night Shift Working) Use the following code while sending the profile: ISLISE19
Inside Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
A variety of tasks must be completed by Inside Sales Managers to ensure that a company’s sales department runs smoothly and effectively. After analyzing several job listings, we found the following duties and responsibilities to be among those that are often mentioned in relation to this position.
Manage Inside Sales Team
One of the main responsibilities of an Inside Sales Manager is to oversee the inside sales staff. This includes hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for these employees.
Set and Monitor Sales Goals
Inside Sales Managers presents weekly, monthly and/or quarterly sales goals for the inside sales team. They monitor actual sales and sales leads, keep track of sales and generate reports that cover sales forecasting, goals and results.
Assess Sales Practices to Create Improvement
It is up to Inside Sales Managers to measure the performance of the inside sales staff and determine if existing practices and processes are generating adequate sales. They will suggest improvements to sales processes as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
Maintain Client Relationships
For retention purposes, Inside Sales Managers will openly communicate and build relationships with clients and customers. They rely on customer feedback to ensure that the inside sales department is operating successfully and use this feedback to make improvements if needed.
Inside Sales Manager Skills
The strongest skills that Inside Sales Managers should possess include written and verbal communication, listening, customer service and organizational skills. Inside Sales Managers should be team-building and resourceful problem-solvers who can motivate and coach sales employees, generate change and work with a diverse group of people. Strong analytical, time management and leadership skills are also essential to this position. Along with these abilities, it is imperative that Inside Sales Managers be capable of the following:
- Hiring and training inside sales staff.
- Evaluating sales processes and procedures.
- Creating sales department budgets.
- Developing sales reports.
- Generating new sales and retaining existing customers.
Inside Sales Manager Tools of the Trade:
To complete all necessary job tasks, Inside Sales Managers often rely on various tools and systems. If you wish to become an Inside Sales Manager, you should be knowledgeable about the following:
Market analysis tools –
various online and software tools exist that can help Inside Sales Managers determine demographics, customer behavior, market trends and more.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Night Shift Working) Use the following code while sending the profile: ISLISM19
Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
email@example.com(Night Shift Working) Use the following code while sending the profile: ISLME19
Digital and online marketing:
The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as employers will typically operate a website and social media accounts. As such, executives may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial
Key skills for marketing executives
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
firstname.lastname@example.org (Night Shift Working)Use the following code while sending the profile: ISLDOM19