What you would get:
Big Data Processing using Hadoop components (12.5 HOURS- Live instructor classes)
- Import and export data from traditional databases using Sqoop.
- Import streaming data using Apache® Flume.
- Workflow management for Hadoop using OOZIE.
With Big Data and Apache Hadoop coming to the fore of the tech industry, data ingestion and the subsequent management of the data has grown up to have increasingly lucrative pay packages in companies.
The Apache Oozie tutorial deals with the Java Web Application called Oozie, which is used in the scheduling of Hadoop jobs. Oozie helps in the assimilation of data, while Sqoop is used for the transfer of data between Hadoop databases and other relational ones. Apache flume use cases include collection and movement of large amounts of data into the Hadoop system, with reliability and various simple functionalities.
After the course, you will learn how to:
- Import and export data from traditional databases using Sqoop
- Import streaming data using Apache Flume
- Manage workflow for Hadoop, with oozie workflow example
Database management has high scope in the near future, especially with the advent of Big Data Analytics. So study this course and get a head start over your competition!