Block chain Certification
A system in which a record of transactions made in bit coin or another crypto currency are maintained across several computers that are linked in a peer-to-peer network.
A Certified Block chain Expert is a professional who understands Block chain technology profoundly and can build Block chain-based applications for businesses. CBE is exhaustive training, an exam-based program aiming to impart in-depth practical knowledge in Block chain technology.
Block chain Certification Training will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of Bit coin, Ethereum, Hyper ledger and Multi chain Block chain platforms. You will learn the importance of consensus in transactions and how transactions are stored on Block chain. You will learn to setup your own private Block chain and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum. You will also learn to deploy the business network using Hyper ledger Composer.
The more exciting is that all industries are already showing interest in Hadoop and big data. They are eager to learn from their data and prepare solutions that will help them gain competitive edge in their industry.
In essence, learning block chain ensures that students know a type of technology that ensures that data is safe from failure at any single portion of the technology. The technology can only fail if multiple levels of the program fail. These failures can be tracked easily as there can only be one person or entity controlling it. In essence a certified professional is seen as someone who is essential for digital security protocols.
Why Learn about Block Chain?
Believe it or not, block chain technology is still early in the adoption curve. Starting to learn today is like starting to learn web development in the late 90s. You could realistically be employable in just a few months, or an expert in the field within a few years.
So why should you pick this opportunity and start learning now?
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin/Ethereum/etc. are risky.Their prices are unstable. It’s not easy to predict where they’re headed. But, hiring for block chain technologies by top companies is stable and consistently growing. There are way more jobs than qualified workers.
- It’s a smoking hot job market.These jobs aren’t just for coders, either. Copywriters, marketers, project managers, sales reps…. just about every department or position you can think of is desperate for workers with a basic working knowledge of block chain tech.
- The pay is really good.Seriously…did I mention these jobs pay really well? On average 20–30% more than their non-block chain equivalents. I often see jobs paying a >50% premium for those with any block chain experience.
Learning Pathway with I Smart Learning (Course Curriculum)
Basics of Blockchain
- Introduction to blockchain
- Blockchain journey
- Blockchain transactions
- Consensus algorithm
- Types of blockchain
- Key characteristics
Block chain has two main jobs:
- Securing your data (trust)
2. Recording virtually everything of value (history)
Well, block chain works. It is no longer reserved for a small circle of tech specialists.
- Application of block chain in many industries like Finance, healthcare, Real Estate etc.
- Smart assets
- Different colored coins
- Smart Assets
- Colored Coins
- Bitcoin – The first Cryptocurrency
- Setting up a Bitcoin Wallet
- Origin of Bit coin
- Bit coin investment and mining
- Bit coin- The first crypto currency
- Setting up a bit coin wallet
Modern cryptography uses sophisticated mathematical equations (algorithms) and secret keys to encrypt and decrypt data. Today, cryptography is used to provide secrecy and integrity to our data, and both authentication and anonymity to our communications.
ECDDSA- Elliptical Curve Digital Signature Algorithm:
Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm or ECDSA is a cryptographic algorithm used by Bit coin to ensure that funds can only be spent by their rightful owners.
- 1 – Silk Road
- 2 – Segwit and Segwit 2x
Basics of Ethereum
Ethereum is an open-source, public, block chain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. Ethereum can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant mining nodes for computations performed.
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Genesis block
- Tries in Ethereum
- Etherieum clients & network setup
- Mining in Ethereum
- Introduction to smart contracts
- Fees in smart contracts
Solidity is an object-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts. It is used for implementing smart contracts on various block chain platforms.
- Using Solidity to make smart contracts
- Data types in Solidity
- Compiling and deploying smart contracts
- Functions in Solidity
- Visibility and getters, modifier
- Events in Ethereum
- Upgrading smart contracts in Solidity
- Oracle in blockchain
- Uploading and downloading files in blockchain (Ethereum) via IPFS
- ERC20, ERC223, ERC771 tokens
Truffle is a development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for Ethereum, aiming to make life as an Ethereum developer easier
- Writing Smart Contracts With Truffle
- Deploying Truffle Contracts to Rinkeby
- Testing Smart Contracts with Truffle
- Standard Smart Contract Security Practices
No Reviews found for this course.